I found myself drinking this Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail and daydreaming about warmer weather and a vacation.
Let’s break it down:
This Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail is absolutely amazing! It’s the perfect spring cocktail. I found myself drinking this and daydreaming about warm weather. I love this drink because you can really get creative! Use a different fruit like raspberries or oranges and top it off with a citrus kombucha or maybe a rose kombucha. Or try out lime instead of lemon and maybe some basil in replace of the mint. I’ve changed it up multiple times and it always results in a tasty cocktail.
If you make this recipe:
Tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see your delicious re-creations and feature them! As always, I would greatly appreciate if you share your review in the comments below. Don’t forget to add if you made any fun substitutions. Thank you!
To see a video on how I make this recipe, see Instagram reels @livveganstrong.
Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 4-5 Mint Leaves, more for garnish
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1-2 TBSP Agave, I used 2
- 2 Shots Silver Tequila
- Berry Kombucha, I used Ginger Berry
Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail:
- Add blueberries, mint, lemon juice, and agave to a cocktail shaker. Muddle all the ingredients together until blueberries are well mashed and the flavor of the mint is released.
- Add tequila and ice cubes. Shake vigorously. Strain in to prepared glass and top it off with your favorite berry flavored kombucha.
- Top with fresh mint and lemon twirl. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks: Get creative! Use a different fruit like raspberries or oranges and top it off with a citrus kombucha. Or try out lime instead of lemon and maybe some basil in replace of the mint. I’ve changed it up multiple times and it always results in a delicious cocktail.