I found myself drinking this Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail and daydreaming about warmer weather and a vacation.
Let’s break it down:
This Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail is absolutely amazing! It's the perfect spring cocktail. I found myself drinking this and daydreaming about warm weather. I love this drink because you can really get creative! Use a different fruit like raspberries or oranges and top it off with a citrus kombucha or maybe a rose kombucha. Or try out lime instead of lemon and maybe some basil in replace of the mint. I've changed it up multiple times and it always results in a tasty cocktail.
What You Will Need For This Cocktail
How To Make The Best Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail
It’s very tempting to muddle the mint to death but that won’t make your mojito any more delicious. It’ll actually be WAY better if you muddle the mint for just a few seconds to release the natural oils.
You can choose to customize this to create your favorite. If you love more lemon, add more. If you like sweet drinks, add more sugar!
More Drink Recipes You Might Like:
If You Make This Recipe:
Tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see your delicious re-creations and feature them! As always, I would greatly appreciate if you share your review in the comments below. Don’t forget to add if you made any fun substitutions. Thank you!
Blueberry Lemon Kombucha Cocktail
- ½ cup Blueberries
- 4-5 Mint Leaves more for garnish
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1-2 tablespoon Agave I used 2
- 2 Shots Silver Tequila
- Berry Kombucha I used Ginger Berry
- Add blueberries, mint, lemon juice, and agave to a cocktail shaker. Muddle all the ingredients together until blueberries are well mashed and the flavor of the mint is released.
- Add tequila and ice cubes. Shake vigorously. Strain in to prepared glass and top it off with your favorite berry flavored kombucha.
- Top with fresh mint and lemon twirl. Enjoy!