It is Summer and IT’S HOT. 100 degree weather HOT. Really nothing better than coming home after being outside for a while and grabbing a popsicle from your freezer! These vegan coconut popsicles are simple to make and contain only 3 ingredients! They are creamy, and extremely delicious (and addictive). Daniel told me about popsicles he used to eat that were called PALETAS DE COCO.
These typically are made with condensed milk and heavy cream (not vegan, obviously!) I knew that condensed coconut milk was a thing but never really had an excuse to buy it but now I do and I’m so happy! This condensed coconut milk is a game changer. I hope you give these vegan coconut popsicles a try and let me know what you think below. They are creamy, refreshing, and the perfect summer treat. Enjoy!
What You Will Need For These Vegan Coconut Popsicles
The beauty of this recipe is that it is three simple ingredients! Coconut Milk, Vegan Condensed Milk, and Coconut Shreds!!
Unfortunately, this recipe doesn’t have any substitutes I could confidently recommend. More brands are coming up with vegan condensed milk so you should be able to find it in health food stores, Whole Foods, or online.
What I Used:
- A good quality full fat canned coconut milk, I used whole foods brand.
- Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk, I found it at Whole Foods but seems to be available in a wide range of grocery stores. Alt: Order online.
- A popsicle mold that holds at least 6-8 popsicles, I used this one.
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Gluten-Free Vegan Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Churn Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Chewy Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies
If You Make This Recipe:
Tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see your delicious re-creations and feature them! As always, I would greatly appreciate if you share your review in the comments below. Don’t forget to add if you made any fun substitutions. Thank you!
Vegan Coconut Popsicles
- 1 13.5 oz Can of Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 7.4 oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Toasted Coconut Shreds
- Combine 1 can of Full-Fat Coconut Milk and 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk in to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined.
- Stir in coconut shreds.
- Pour liquid evenly in to the popsicle mold, seal, and freeze overnight.
- Let thaw for a few minutes before removing.
- Serve and enjoy!