Soft, chewy, no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars! Granola bars remind me of my childhood. I think I always had granola bars with me and even now I still like to buy the prepackaged ones every once in a while. But now that I have these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, I won’t need to! These are great to make ahead of time and can stay fresh in the freezer for up to 2 months. They only take about 15 minutes to make and can go straight in to the freezer or fridge because they don’t have to be baked! Whenever you are in a rush, these are perfect for a grab and go breakfast or pick me up snack because they are full of oats and peanut butter and will keep you full for a while. Enjoy!
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Mixed Nuts
- Chocolate Chips
- Dried Cranberries
- Quick Cooking Oats
- Peanut Butter: Use almond butter, sun-butter, or even cashew butter.
- Maple Syrup: Agave can be used instead.
- Mixed Nuts: You can use just almonds or just walnuts instead of mixed nuts. I used a mixture of hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts, and cashews.
- Dried Cranberries: Just take them out, no need to substitute.
- Chocolate Chips: Add more dried fruit in replace of the chocolate but make sure it’s all chopped very finely.
Tips & Tricks:
All the ingredients need to be chopped finely to help these granola bars stay together. Use mini chocolate chips, chopped the mixed nuts in to very small pieces, chop up the dried cranberries, and use quick cooking oats.
You can make these bars or balls. If you’re going with the granola bar look, press the mixture firmly in to the pan or else they will be crumble when sliced.
More Granola Recipes You Might Like:
If You Make This Recipe:
Tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see your delicious re-creations and feature them! As always, I would greatly appreciate if you share your review in the comments below. Don’t forget to add if you made any fun substitutions. Thank you!Print
Soft, chewy, no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars! This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to prep and then you can put them in the fridge or freezer for an easy and quick grab and go breakfast or snack.
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Melted Vegan Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 cup Chopped Mixed Nuts
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup Mini Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Whisk together the creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, melted vegan butter, salt, and cinnamon.
- Use a spatula and fold in the quick cooking oats, finely chopped mixed nuts, finely chopped dried cranberries, and chocolate chips until evenly coated in the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Line a 8×8 square cake pan with parchment paper. Use about 3/4 of this pan- I bunched up parchment paper to fill the unused section. Use the full 8×8 pan if you want thinner granola bars. Alternatively, you could roll these in balls instead. Both work the same!
- Press down on the mixture using the bottom of a measuring cup until the granola bars are very compact. They will come out crumbly if it isn’t pressed down well.
- Once pressed, freeze for at least 1 hour before cutting in to 8-10 bars and serving. Enjoy!
Store leftover granola bars in the fridge or freezer.
Keywords: peanut butter chocolate chip granola bars, no bake granola bars, chocolate chip granola bars, peanut butter granola bars, dried fruit granola, mixed nuts, oats